Affiliate Disclosure for Animal Bliss
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires bloggers to disclose any relationship that exists between one who endorses a product and the manufacturer or service provider of the product when writing a review about the product or service. Following are the guidelines that Animal Bliss adheres to:
- Animal Bliss may receive payment (monetary and/or product) to do reviews on any products contained within this website.
- If there are links to a product in any of the reviews or other posts, a commission MAY be paid to Animal Bliss if you purchase the product.
- Animal Bliss will never write a review or promote a product they believe will be harmful or of no benefit to you.
- Any commissions received as a result of Animal Bliss’s promotional efforts will not impact opinions on a product. All reviews are honest regarding findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Animal Bliss does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Animal Bliss is a personal blog written and edited by Jeanne Meleanson and a few choice guest writers. For questions about this blog, or about any product or service that is promoted through this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is valid from 16 May 2017.
Latest posts by Jeanne Melanson (see all)
- Big 3 Cat Concerns: Is Your Cat Experiencing Any of These? - August 16, 2017
- Tips to Attract Wild Birds to Your Backyard: Become a Bird Watcher - August 16, 2017
- Pet Blogger Blog Hop, Cats and Dogs, Oh my! - August 13, 2017