Affiliate Disclosure for Animal Bliss
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires bloggers to disclose any relationship that exists between one who endorses a product and the manufacturer or service provider of the product when writing a review about the product or service. Following are the guidelines that Animal Bliss adheres to:
- Animal Bliss may receive payment (monetary and/or product) to do reviews on any products contained within this website and all reviews are honest and complete.
- If there are links to a product in any of the reviews, a commission MAY be paid to me if you purchase the product.
- I will never write a review on a manufacturer’s product, nor will I promote a product, if I believe the product will not be beneficial to you.
- Any commissions received as a result of Animal Bliss’s promotional efforts will not impact opinions on a product. If, through research and/or use of a product proves to be a benefit to the end-user, I will promote it. If not, I do not offer it.
If you have any questions regarding any product or service that I’m promoting through Animal Bliss please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Jeanne Melanson (see all)
- Keep Your Pets Safe From These Dangerous Pests - January 14, 2017
- Stash Cash Giveaway, Chance to WIN $100, ends 1/21 - January 7, 2017
- 5 Signs Your Pet Needs Medical Attention - January 4, 2017