Thank you for your interest in guest posting for ANIMAL BLISS.
I am currently accepting animal-related guest posts.
Articles must be:
- about animal(s) — wild or domestic
- educational, news, funny, fiction, non-fiction, endangered, weird, funky …
- stories about animal heroes and rescues always welcome
- Post MUST be beneficial to my readers.
- We will only accept well-researched, detailed articles about animals and pet care.
- Content MUST be original, top quality and accurate (with sources/references when applicable).
- Post MUST be original, exclusive — not previously published
- Good quality pictures and/or video (no copyright material please). Include photo credit information. If the images are your own, tell me. If you don’t have photos, I may be able to furnish them.
- Posts must be at least 350 words
- Break up the content by using subheadings, bold keywords, and write short paragraphs.
- Use bullets points or lists when necessary.
- You may include a short bio along with a link to your blog or business, if you have one. Your blog (or business) need not be animal-related. Most likely, I will have a nofollow link on your URL if it is not directly related to animals. This is at my discretion.
- You may include a picture of yourself as the author : 150 x 150, or 200 x 200
- You may include 2 social media links with your submission.
- Absolutely NO affiliate links.
- Posts that are solely for the purpose of selling a product.
- Articles that are about basic or general pet care. (Post must be “meaty.”)
- No bot-generated/spinner articles
- No articles about something completely different with a slight mention of an animal included in it.
What to do:
If you are interested in submitting a post, send your completed, exclusive article submission (not queries) to email@example.com for consideration.
Please include in the subject line: Guest Post Submission
I will try to reply to your email within 48 hours to let you know whether or not your submission has been accepted.
CHECKLIST of what to include with your submission:
- Title of your post
- Post body (content of your post)
- Keyword or keyword phrase for SEO purposes.
- Primary post image, if you have one. This may be the featured image that will be displayed with the post.
- Additional photo(s) you would like included (at my discretion).
- Author first and last name
- Author bio
- Author image, approximately 150 x 150 or 200 x 200 (if you wish)
- Link to your website or social media.
- Any additional information you would like me to know.
***NOTE: I reserve the right to make minor changes to your article if there are misspellings, grammar mistakes, or to enable better optimization.
Latest posts by Jeanne Melanson (see all)
- Do Cats Get Attached to Their Owners – Uhh, not really? - December 7, 2016
- 4 Practical Products Your Multiple Cats Need : Nice and Easy - December 6, 2016
- 10 Unique Cat Breeds : Most Unusual-Looking Cats - December 5, 2016