Thank you for your interest in guest posting for
Our Guest Post Submission Requirements:
- We will only accept well-researched, detailed articles about animals and pet care.
- Content MUST be original, professional, top quality and accurate (with sources/references when applicable).
- Post MUST be exclusive — not previously published.
- Good quality pictures and/or video (no copyright material please). Include photo credit information. If the images are your own, tell me. If you don’t have photos, I may be able to furnish them.
- Posts must be at least 500 words
- Break up the content by using subheadings, bold keywords, and write short paragraphs.
- Use bullets points or lists when necessary.
Articles must be:
- about animals — wild or domestic (not merely mentioning an animal in passing)
- educational, news, funny, fiction, nonfiction, endangered, weird, funky …
- stories about animal heroes and rescues are always welcome
- Post MUST be beneficial to our readers.
- Must be professionally written.
- You may include a short bio along with a link to your blog or business. Your blog (or business) need not be animal-related. Most likely, though, I will have a nofollow link to your URL if it is not directly related to animals. This is at my discretion.
- You may include a picture of yourself as the author: 150 x 150, or 200 x 200
- You may include 2 or 3 social media links with your submission.
- Absolutely NO affiliate links.
- Posts that are solely for the purpose of selling a product.
- Articles that are too basic or general. (Post must be “meaty.”)
- No bot-generated or spinner articles.
- No articles about something completely different with a slight mention of an animal included in it.
CHECKLIST of what to include with your submission:
- Title of your post
- Post body (content of your post)
- Keyword or keyword phrase for SEO purposes.
- Primary post image, if you have one. This may be the featured image that will be displayed with the post.
- Additional photo(s) you would like included (at my discretion).
- Guest Author’s first and last name or place of business
- Author bio
- Author image, approximately 150 x 150 or 200 x 200 (if you wish)
- Link to your website or social media.
- Any additional information you would like us to know.
***NOTE: I reserve the right to make minor changes to your article if there are misspellings, grammar mistakes, or to enable better optimization.
However, if more than minor changes are required, your post WILL be rejected. Spell-checking, correcting grammar, and practically rewriting your post is not our job!
What to do now:
If you are interested in submitting a post, send your completed, exclusive article submission (not queries) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please include in the subject line: Guest Post Submission
I will try to reply to your email within 48 hours to let you know whether or not your submission has been accepted.
This is Shirley, my 5-year-old Bearded Dragon.