Catit Bench Scratcher with Catnip
~ Review & Giveaway ~
I received a “Catit Bench Scratcher with Catnip” in order to write this review. I am not being compensated in any other form for helping spread the word about the Bench Scratcher. Chewy.com is not responsible for the content of this article.
Catit Bench Scratcher with Catnip Review
Does your cat destroy your furniture with her claws? My Jessie Cat doesn’t, and that’s partly because I supply her with a variety of cat scratcher choices, which she particularly enjoys with catnip sprinkled on them. Jessie Cat goes through quite a few scratch posts. Her latest, although not a ‘post,’ is the Catit Bench Scratcher with Catnip.
DO NOT declaw your cat!
“Reasons Why You Should NEVER Declaw Your Cat“
Jessie looks blissful, does she not? (She’s a bit of a catnip junkie.) 🙄 But she went over and sat on the Bench Scratcher as soon as I took it out of the box, even before adding catnip. She obviously loves it because she’s on it all the time – naps included.
Not only can Jessie satisfy her natural urge to scratch without ruining my furniture, but she also uses the Bench Scratcher to stretch her muscles after a long nap, and the dead layers of her claws are shed in the process as well. It’s a win-win!
On a side note, my Bearded Dragon, Shirley, has one too, that she uses when she sits in the sun at the patio doors.
The Catit Bench Scratcher with Catnip provides:
- an appropriate place for your cat(s) to satisfy their urge to scratch
- a durable scratching surface
- an included supply of catnip to increase your cat’s interest
- a contemporary design that looks tres chic in your home!
Click here to purchase a Catit Bench Scratcher with Catnip for your furry friend.
– OR –
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY TO WIN A FREE BENCH SCRATCHER
Latest posts by Jeanne Melanson (see all)
- Get Pet Insurance When Traveling With or Without Your Pet - November 11, 2019
- Our Symphony With Animals, Book by Dr. Aysha Akhtar - October 30, 2019
- Therapy Dog Surfs With Triple-Amputee Veteran, Healing Power of Dogs - October 29, 2019