Got Shredded Couch?
Then get a Kitty Couch Scratcher
(… because no one loves a shredded couch.)
Why Do Kitty Cats Scratch?
Cats love to scratch. But why? It’s a natural and healthy urge for felines, and it is necessary and normal. Some of the benefits of scratching include:
- Scratching is good for a cat’s muscles and circulation. It stretches their bodies and flexes their feet and claws.
- Scratching helps cats shed the dead outer layer of their claws.
- Scratching is a way to mark their territory, leaving a visual mark and a scent with the scent glands on their paws.
To learn more about why cats love to scratch, read this comprehensive article by KittyCatTree.com
Got Shredded Couch?
You don’t have to tolerate ruined furniture just because you have a cat. I’ve had cats most of my life and can honestly say I’ve never had a piece of trashed furniture. Why? I supply my cats with scratching posts. You need one. Or two or three.
We have five cats now so we need cat scratchers to amuse my felines to keep them from even thinking of putting their claws on a piece of furniture. This picture shows my Jessie Cat on a Kitty Couch Scratcher by FelineBeMine.com. This satisfies her natural urge to scratch. Not only does she use it to stretch her muscles and toes, but she also likes to take long naps on it, just like I love to nap on my couch. 😉
Kitty Couch Scratcher Review
Note: This is not a sponsored post and I have received no compensation for this review.
- The Kitty Couch Scratcher, made out of super dense, durable, corrugated cardboard, means it will last much longer than those thinner scratchers and save you time and money too.
- The Kitty Couch Scratcher has a stylish design that will smoothly go with any home decor.
- Unlike stand-up scratching posts, this one is both a scratcher and a lounge.
- It’s large enough to accommodate any size cat.
- And, the Kitty Couch Scratcher comes with FREE CATNIP to entice your cat to use it more often!
UPDATE: I’m sad to say that Jessie Cat is gone now. She died in my arms at the age of 17 years.
*** Please Share ***Kitty Couch Scratcher - No More Shredded Furniture! Click To Tweet
MY QUESTION FOR YOU:
How many cat scratchers do you have around your home? How many cats?
*** Leave your comment below. ***
(It’s just sexy!)
DISCLOSURE: Animal Bliss is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
(In other words, we’ll get a very small (teeny tiny) commission from purchases made through links on this website.)
So, go on … Don’t be shy!
Buy Something BIG and Expensive!
Buy a Jaguar. Or a Ferrari.
Latest posts by Jeanne Melanson (see all)
- 5 Natural Ways to Calm Your Dog - October 20, 2019
- List of Popular Cat Breeds: What Breed is Your Cat? - October 17, 2019
- 10 Tips for Finding a Good Dog Boarding Facility - October 15, 2019