Ultimate List of Fruit Your Dog Can Eat

Fruit Your Dog Can Eat

One of the key aspects of being a great dog owner means making sure your furry friend has a proper diet and nutrition. Have you thought about adding fruits into your dog’s daily diet? Not only will he enjoy getting a tasty “human treat,” but you will feel good knowing that they are packed with antioxidants and nutrients.

Ultimate List of Fruit Your Dog Can Eat
Image: Creative Commons, pxhere.com

There are so many wonderful benefits of incorporating fruits into your dog’s diet, such as:

  •  improved digestion
  •  healthier skin and coat
  •  boosts the immune system

And the list goes on and on. Let’s check out the benefits of each fruit with the following infographic of the ultimate list of fruit your dog can eat, from SpoilMyPets.com

What Fruits Dogs Can Eat: The Ultimate List

We are grateful to Spoilmypets.com for the use of this infographic.

Now that you know the benefits and which fruits you can safely feed your dog, try adding these into your dog’s daily diet. Make sure to follow the 90/10 rule!

This means that 90% of your dog’s diet comes from their food, and the other 10% will be from fruit and other healthy alternatives. We hope this helps keep your dog living a long, healthy, and happy life!

Related:
69 Human Foods You Can Feed Your Dog

*** Please Share ***

Ultimate List of Fruit Your Dog Can Eat Click To Tweet

Animal Bliss is a really cool blog about animals, both domestic pets and wildlife too

Shop Animal Bliss Amazon

MY QUESTION FOR YOU:

Do you give fruit to your dog? Does he have a favorite?

*** Leave your comment below. ***

(It’s just sexy!)

Jeanne Melanson, founder and blogger at Animal Bliss: a very cool blog about animals - domestic pets and wildlife too

Peace

DISCLOSURE: Animal Bliss is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

(In other words, we’ll get a very small (teeny tiny) commission from purchases made through links on this website.)

So, go on … Don’t be shy!

Buy Something BIG and Expensive!

Buy a Jaguar. Or a Ferrari.

Thank you!

Follow Me:

Jeanne Melanson

Owner at Animal Bliss
Born in Nova Scotia, I moved to the United States 20+ years ago.I am a dedicated lover of animals and fight for their rights and protection.I love people too, of course, and enjoy meeting folks from all walks of life.I enjoy philosophical discussion, laughing, and really odd ball stuff.I hope you enjoy my site.Leave me a comment to let me know you were here!Peace out.
Follow Me:

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv badge